Start a new comparison
3 reviews
1.7
3 reviews
Show

How would you compare Actualtests vs Pass4sure?

This site is bogus. They have deleted all accounts and expect you to pay again to access what you already had access to.

Do not get caught in the trap of sending your money to this site.

It is more than likely that the site was sold and the only way to make money is to charge customers again. I add membership for life, but I guess it membership until sold.

to Ray #1377007

The same thing happened to me. They deleted my account and wanted me to pay again. What other sites are you using?

In 2009 I bought Lifetime Membership for Actual test. com.

I used it January of 2017. I tried to access my membership August 2017, I no longer have access and they insist I purchase a new membership to get access. Customer support will not do the search to location my paid membership information. They want me to provide a shot of payment.

My name and credit card have change since 2009. I consider Actual test as a common thief. I plan to spread the word about this company. I dont plan to purchase anything else from this dishonest company (Actualtest.com).

Common Thieves!

Common Thieves!

DISHONEST COMPANY!

Ps.

I wish your company out of Existence

Top Rated Actualtests Reviews