Start a new comparison

233 reviews
2.4
157 reviews
Show

How would you compare Accredo vs Walgreens?

I have had enough of you people!You obviously don't look at your ratings! You suck!!!!!Over my dead body will you ever get control of any of my medications.

You have done nothing but harasse me with mail and phone calls. When I have a heat attack or stroke from your harrassment i will su you *** cold hearted bastards.If I needed a mail order institute you will be the last people I would call and or recamend to anyone. Laugh all you want at my spelling, I lost that along with lots of things!

STOP *** CALLING ME AND MAILING ME YOUR SHIT!!!! MAYBE THE CURSING WILL GET THRU!

Top Rated Accredo Reviews