Start a new comparison

1.6
274 reviews
1.9
130 reviews

How would you compare Aarons vs Acceptance Now?

Acceptance Now is still the worst company I have dealt with. I did some checking on my account and I've never missed a payment nor was I ever late with one.

How do you pay down your account and ever month the BALANCE goes up??? This is just a bunch of bull.

I can do MATH and this is totally wrong. Preparing to sue this company.

AwareGiantClam

Acceptance now is a horrible company. They lie about there policies and mock your hm misfortune.

I used this program and appox. 2 weeks later i got devastating news that my son had cancer. During the lease I lost my house. I needed to file a bankruptcy and went to the company to arrange to return the products.

I also brought documents regarding my sons illness. They refused to take the products back and offered a settlement which of course due to my circumstances i could not accept. I made the decison to file bankruptcy. I was mocked by a district manager when i called an asked why they were listing me as having "skipping out on payments".

I explained and he said i should have returned the merchandise, I explained i did attempt to return the merchandise and they refused. He then said you should have taken the settlement I explained I couldn't and his response was "oh well we can't do anything for you make your payments next time".

STAY AWAY. From.

This company. They do nothing but harass you when you are a day late in paying. Complaining to corporate office. About Erica.

She is so nasty. Will never get involved with them again.

They lie about the payments. You actually pay double

Top Rated Aarons Reviews