Start a new comparison

• 0 ISSUES RESOLVED
  • 1 TOTAL REVIEWS
  • $60 CLAIMED LOSSES
  • $60 AVERAGE LOSS

Not enough votes to show an average rating

No items

Customers don't like

• D and d engines did not honor warranty on used engine1

Products by D And D Engines

No items

Show

Discussion

I know nothing about AAMCO.

Just b/c no other customers besides me ON YOUR SITE have used D & D Engines in Hazel Green, AL...Does not mean that they did not cheat me out of honoring the warranty on the used engine I bought from them.

I don't really understand what it is you want me to say?

D & D Engines, Dave Jones, sold me a used engine w/ a "30-day warranty." He even verbally said he would definitely honor it.

Then when crack came in the oil pan & caused oil leak, he SOLD ME a "used oil pan" and did not HONOR THE USED ENGINE WARRANTY THAT ENDS SEPTEMBER 4, 2017.

He also did not have the courier who delivered the oil pan to give me a receipt for my $60 cash.I had to write a receipt out on a piece of paper and copy it so courier could give a copy to Dave Jones.

So what else is it you want me to say?I cannot compare these 2 businesses, as I have never used AAMCO.