Start a new comparison

Top Products and Services
12 reviews
4 reviews
4 reviews

How would you compare A Foreign Affair vs AnastasiaDate?

VERY helpful. I have just filed complaints against AnastasiaDate due to their fraud 'guarantee'.

It states that NO profile is allowed to be on another website. HAHA! A simple scroll pulled up multiple duplicate profiles, same photos, some same cities/some different, same women. One led me to a *** site.

The AD Agency told me 'this woman is not a *** star... her profile was stolen...' Maybe yes/maybe no. But same girl. I don't want to live with a wh*** anyway!

Before this I was married to a Ukrainian. Gold Digger? You bet! I found Western Union and MoneyGram receipts under her bed totaling $22,000.

This $$ was going back to Ukraine to her Sister that had not worked for 8 years. So my $$ was OUR $$ and her $$ went to Ukraine to build a house with her Sister. Yet she refused to 'give me a dime to help me' as she yelled. Average wages in Ukraine = just over $100/month.

You do the math! Now I know that they are not all like this, but how does a guy tell? There is no shortage of lonely men... divorced or not.

These Agencies, in MY opinion, fall just short of 'pimping'. Many of these women are dirt poor, some are not. But women are all similar... they ALL like $$!

Opportunists? It is a gender thing. Look up 'Princess Syndrome'. I thought I made this phrase up until I Googled it to see that many other men have lived the same story!

So yes, I will go back to searching. And I will be really careful. A LOT wiser with age... but they still hold the cards.

Just know when 'enough is enough' and close-out your account. One Lawyer told me 'Women are done before a guy even knows there is a problem.' How true that is! Good Luck in your search.

I know that this doesn't give any tips, except BE CAREFUL. Watch your wallet!

Top Rated A Foreign Affair Reviews