Start a new comparison

• Job quality3
  • Way the installation went and the end product3
Show

Discussion

I think people need to watch Empire's sales reps.I had them out for a pricing on 2 rooms total of 494 SF.

Now I had already let them do my home for flooring and it was more than 494 SF and it only cost me $4K. I was good with that and things went well. BUT not this time. I ordered a vinyl laminate wood flooring and the sales rep gave me a price of $11,365.00 and I dropped.

It doesn't take a genius to know that was wrong. It wasn't even real wood. So I called back and the kid told me his boss said I could have it for $8K and some change. again, I'm still numb.

I knew then it was a total rip off. So I will never recommend or use them again.

So now I'm getting my flooring from Lumber Liquidators $4100.00.More like it.

I only used 50 Floor.But I felt I needed to write about not getting the full picture explained in terms of their 12 month no interest deal with Wells Fargo.

I was charged 27.99 % on my flooring because I was 3 weeks late at the near end of the contract. I still thought I had 3 weeks. I had been making double payments every month. Well after I made the 2nd to last payment I got charged $534.00 in interest.

I had not done a deal like this before and myself and my boyfriend were under a total different impression of theirs. The whole explanation was not so clear. But you cannot fight the Big Boys. Be very careful and make sure the salesman is very clear.

BUYER BEWARE !!

Breeze, ***, Ga.

to Anonymous Ocala, Florida, United States #1339645

Your first tip should have been Wells Fargo, a bank known for being part of the housing crash in 2008 and more recently for ripping off its own customers. I wouldn't trust anything to Wells Fargo. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

Looking to compare laminate flooring with 50floor or Empire..any experience with these two companies & product? Located outside Charlotte