Start a new comparison

• Quality of the job9
  • Way the installation went and the end product7
Show

Discussion

I only used 50 Floor. But I felt I needed to write about not getting the full picture explained in terms of their 12 month no interest deal with Wells Fargo. I was charged 27.99 % on my flooring because I was 3 weeks late at the near end of the contract. I still thought I had 3 weeks. I had been making double payments every month. Well after I made the 2nd to last payment I got charged $534.00 in interest. I had not done a deal like this before and myself and my boyfriend were under a total different impression of theirs. The whole explanation was not so clear. But you cannot fight the Big Boys. Be very careful and make sure the salesman is very clear. BUYER BEWARE !! Breeze, ***, Ga.
Gastonia, North Carolina, United States #1249266
Looking to compare laminate flooring with 50floor or Empire..any experience with these two companies & product? Located outside Charlotte