Zoomer Gear llc - Items not received, seller will not respond.
I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time.I later received both an invoice and a receipt for my payment.
A check of my bank statement revealed that payment was sent to Zoomer Gear on 03/03. I figured that I would need to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, so I waited. 3 weeks went by without any communication from the company or the delivery of my order. I made the first call to the contact number supplied on their website on 03/23 to check on the status of my order, I got their voicemail and left a message.
When my call was not returned, I again called and left another message on 03/27, and then again on 03/28. Since neither of these calls were returned (big surprise) I sent an email to the company as listed under their contact information listing the invoice as well as order numbers asking for a status on my order. As of this morning there has been no response of any kind from this company, so I shot them another email, again referencing the invoice as well as order number and explaining that as I have made numerous attempts to contact them and have received no response, I plan to contact and register a complaint with the FTC. I really don't expect any results from this email, so I will be registering that complaint as promised.
I have since gone onto the BBB site and found one complaint referring a failure of Zoomer Gear to honor their return policy, and the BBB closed the "case", of course without any resolution because attempts to contact the company by BBB were also unsuccessful - the company just simply doesn't respond to communication of any kind.
This is what I found on the BBB website: According to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
Mail sent to the business on 07/15/2013 was returned by the U.S.Postal Service as Attempted - Not Known.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "I want to share my story in the hopes that it will save at least one family from the emotional heartache and financial troubles Craig Sokol Sapp Rescue (also goes..."
- "A couple weeks ago me and my daughter (13), went to pet smart with our 2 year old whippet. This was our second time at pet smart only because they..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "I actually purchased my durablend sofa manufacturer by Ashley from J and J with a warranty. The sofa's start to peel I called the warranty department and was told that..."
- "I purchased a $2200.00 sectional from Rooms To Go approximately 2 years to ago. I informed the salesman that my husband was over 6 foot tall and weighed over 200..."
- "I ordered a pair of faxon canvas low sneakers that were navy blue and lime green. I was originally happy with the purchase and started to wear the shoes out...."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."