Zoomer Gear llc - Items not received, seller will not respond.

1 of 1 Zoomer Gear llc reviews

I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time.I later received both an invoice and a receipt for my payment.

A check of my bank statement revealed that payment was sent to Zoomer Gear on 03/03. I figured that I would need to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, so I waited. 3 weeks went by without any communication from the company or the delivery of my order. I made the first call to the contact number supplied on their website on 03/23 to check on the status of my order, I got their voicemail and left a message.

When my call was not returned, I again called and left another message on 03/27, and then again on 03/28. Since neither of these calls were returned (big surprise) I sent an email to the company as listed under their contact information listing the invoice as well as order numbers asking for a status on my order. As of this morning there has been no response of any kind from this company, so I shot them another email, again referencing the invoice as well as order number and explaining that as I have made numerous attempts to contact them and have received no response, I plan to contact and register a complaint with the FTC. I really don't expect any results from this email, so I will be registering that complaint as promised.

I have since gone onto the BBB site and found one complaint referring a failure of Zoomer Gear to honor their return policy, and the BBB closed the "case", of course without any resolution because attempts to contact the company by BBB were also unsuccessful - the company just simply doesn't respond to communication of any kind.

This is what I found on the BBB website: According to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.

Mail sent to the business on 07/15/2013 was returned by the U.S.Postal Service as Attempted - Not Known.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Order Delivery
Review category
Pet Stores
review #481934 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Zoomer Gear llc? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
1 of 1 Zoomer Gear llc reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zoomer Gear llc.
Filing a new complaint about
×