Zoomer Gear llc - Items not received, seller will not respond.
I ordered a couple of items from Zoomer Gear, LLC on their website on 03/02/2014 and paid with a bank debit/credit card at that time.I later received both an invoice and a receipt for my payment.
A check of my bank statement revealed that payment was sent to Zoomer Gear on 03/03. I figured that I would need to allow 2-3 weeks for delivery, so I waited. 3 weeks went by without any communication from the company or the delivery of my order. I made the first call to the contact number supplied on their website on 03/23 to check on the status of my order, I got their voicemail and left a message.
When my call was not returned, I again called and left another message on 03/27, and then again on 03/28. Since neither of these calls were returned (big surprise) I sent an email to the company as listed under their contact information listing the invoice as well as order numbers asking for a status on my order. As of this morning there has been no response of any kind from this company, so I shot them another email, again referencing the invoice as well as order number and explaining that as I have made numerous attempts to contact them and have received no response, I plan to contact and register a complaint with the FTC. I really don't expect any results from this email, so I will be registering that complaint as promised.
I have since gone onto the BBB site and found one complaint referring a failure of Zoomer Gear to honor their return policy, and the BBB closed the "case", of course without any resolution because attempts to contact the company by BBB were also unsuccessful - the company just simply doesn't respond to communication of any kind.
This is what I found on the BBB website: According to information in BBB files, it appears that this business is no longer in business.
Mail sent to the business on 07/15/2013 was returned by the U.S.Postal Service as Attempted - Not Known.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Order Delivery
- Review category
- Pet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I was given a beautiful min pin terrier puppy for an early xmas present from my boyfriend on halloween. She lasted not even 72hrs before we had to take her..."
- "I bought a puppy to become a Service Dog for 2500 Dollars plus 1500 for shipping,from MichlR Kennel, operated by Kelly Thorburn Canada, owned by Betty Michl in Oxnard,..."
- "SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY CHINESE SHAR PEI FROM MEMPHIS TENNESSEE is a total Scam & Ripoff!!! GEORGE DOYLE & TABITHA WEBB DOYLE have been using the same pictures of Shar-Peis for..."
- "I have been a loyal customer for a few years but I have gotten the wrong order almost 3/4 of the time. I always order an original iced latte in..."
- "When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your..."
- "These door are bull ***...i paid 400 dollars for. A SECURITY door that had a 1000 break in warranty. ..beware they only cover if they burglars break threw the glass....they..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."