Zkarlo - EBay: Defective/Counterfeit Jawbone UP24 and Terrible Customer Service
I suspect the Jawbone UP24 I received is a counterfeit.In the US, there is only one size for headphone plugs and outlets.
The UP24 I received had a headphone plug that was, at most, two-thirds the size of a proper headphone plug. I know this for a fact because the "UP24" I ordered was for my mother and I compared the medium "UP24" I received to the small UP24 I already owned for myself, which works perfectly. In addition, the "UP24" I received did not power on, even after hours of charging. In sum, the "UP24" I received was both damaged and defective.
I sent multiple messages to zkarlo through eBay and only once did I receive a non-form response (the form responses merely directed me to fill out a return form), and in that one response zkarlo refused to accept responsibility for the 100% defective product it sold me.
I asked that shipping costs be covered for the return since I received what I believe to be a counterfeit item, but zkarlo ignored my requests by repeatedly replying with the exact same, word-for-word, message.
It is clear to me that zkarlo does not care about its customers or selling proper, working electronics.Buyer beware when you shop with zkarlo.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Form responses
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jawbone Up24
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- " I've purchased from Gearbest.com in March 04th, 2016 this Blue RC Car (model Wltoys A949)(http://www.gearbest.com/rc-cars/pp_227253.html) but they just sent me a different Blue RC Car. So, I..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I bought two jawbone bands, UP2 and UP3 in the space of six months, one for me and one for my mother. After the first one broke after only 4..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "I thought my Lennar complaint was awful then I read about Ruth in Pearland, Texas. They purchased a Lennar Home with a cracked concrete slab which was not disclosed..."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."