Zkarlo - EBay: Defective/Counterfeit Jawbone UP24 and Terrible Customer Service
I suspect the Jawbone UP24 I received is a counterfeit.In the US, there is only one size for headphone plugs and outlets.
The UP24 I received had a headphone plug that was, at most, two-thirds the size of a proper headphone plug. I know this for a fact because the "UP24" I ordered was for my mother and I compared the medium "UP24" I received to the small UP24 I already owned for myself, which works perfectly. In addition, the "UP24" I received did not power on, even after hours of charging. In sum, the "UP24" I received was both damaged and defective.
I sent multiple messages to zkarlo through eBay and only once did I receive a non-form response (the form responses merely directed me to fill out a return form), and in that one response zkarlo refused to accept responsibility for the 100% defective product it sold me.
I asked that shipping costs be covered for the return since I received what I believe to be a counterfeit item, but zkarlo ignored my requests by repeatedly replying with the exact same, word-for-word, message.
It is clear to me that zkarlo does not care about its customers or selling proper, working electronics.Buyer beware when you shop with zkarlo.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Defective product
- Form responses
- Terrible customer service
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Jawbone Up24
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "If I could give this seller ZERO stars I would. In fact I would give them negative stars if I could. Ordered a balance scooter, was promised it would be..."
- "I looked at the Google reviews much too late. They claim to send you new items straight from the manufacturer but in actuality they are refurbished. I ordered a Plantronics..."
- "I ordered the 3.0 VGA to USB so that I can use double screens on my all-in-one HP desktop and after I installed the software sent with the vga to..."
- "Not happy with cheating hundreds of expats out of their hard-earned retirement money by promising high-yielding bogus investments, De Vere is a world-class scammer of unsuspecting new financial consultant recruits.The..."
- "SupremePsychics is really a bad website and was established in March 2013. The psychics on there are fake and are just here for the money. They do not care for..."
- "Stephen Franklin Hess aka Steve. He preys on women under age from 15 years old above. I saw his profile online very attractive man but when i meet him..."
- "My TV was having issues connecting to the internet and also had a large white spot on it. I even sent in pictures and they agreed there was an issue...."
- "I ordered my brother a custom tshirt for his 60th birthday.His party is this weekend.I received the shirt but the image did not come out well.I contacted them and sent..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."