Zietz Family Dentistry - Dr. Zietz' unethical Internet posts.
I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr.Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews.
They make snotty comments, or pretend to be me by using my username as their "nickname". Dr. Zietz, his wife, friends and/or employees are posting false statements and deceptive comments. They are posting at least two positive reviews about Dr.
Zietz for every negative review and flagging comments as being "inappropriate" or whatever they can get the website to believe in order that only good things remain. This is in violation of Wisconsin's code of professional standards for dentists.
DE 6.02(1)Unprofessional advertising.Publishing or communicating statements or claims in any media which are false, fraudulent or deceptive.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Root Canal
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I went to Affordable dentures about 1 and half years ago, and had them make me an upper denture, when the teeth were pulled two months later the denture did..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "I had my dentures reline At affordable denture in gainville fl. They messed up 5,000 $$$ denture . The dentures are now a mess they shaved my porcelain teeth by..."
- "I recently ordered a Sunsetter awing. The installer they recommend in Milwaukee was Gutter Glove. The rep. came and took our order and a substantial down payment. The awning took..."
- "Be very careful if you make payments using your Guaranty Bank account or debit card information. Even if you out out of their overdraft coverage they WILL NOT decline payments..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."