Zietz Family Dentistry - Dr. Zietz' unethical Internet posts.
I have tried to post my reviews and complaints about Dr.Zietz on several websites, however "someone" keeps flagging my reviews.
They make snotty comments, or pretend to be me by using my username as their "nickname". Dr. Zietz, his wife, friends and/or employees are posting false statements and deceptive comments. They are posting at least two positive reviews about Dr.
Zietz for every negative review and flagging comments as being "inappropriate" or whatever they can get the website to believe in order that only good things remain. This is in violation of Wisconsin's code of professional standards for dentists.
DE 6.02(1)Unprofessional advertising.Publishing or communicating statements or claims in any media which are false, fraudulent or deceptive.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Root Canal
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
You May Also Like
- "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..."
- "I'm attaching a letter from Kaiser Permanente Privacy Compliance Program Manager for NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office stating they want a "Receipt" they think I have. Kaiser..."
- "I am 23 year old female with good health. I still have all 4 wisdom teeth. The morning of 8/5/2011 at 3am I woke up with a mouth full of..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "My weddings set was purchased in Janesville wis on December 17th 2007. My engagement ring out of this set has been sent off 20 plus times in 8 years for..."
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."
- "I purchased several cans of this item on 3/21/2015 and opened the first can today and this is what I found!!!! It has an expiration date of 4/26/2016 as well!..."