Zietz Family Dentistry - Dr. Zietz called Police when I complained

2 of 3 Zietz Family Dentistry reviews

I called Ace Hardware about the following post on YELP.com it is a fake. According to the manager , no one by that name ever worked there. I reported it to Yelp but they do not care, the only posts they allow for him are five star positive reviews, I wonder how much it costs to post only fake ads and fraudulent reviews?

According to "David J" having half of your teeth cleaned is a cure for "trench Mouth". Check out this post put there by some bimbo.

I have always feared dental work but my regular doctor informed me that I have Trench Mouth and that I need a good dental cleaning. I chose Dr. Fred Zietz at his Family Dentistry and Orthodontics office which is located across the parking lot from the ACE hardware store, in Middleton, where I have worked for most of the last twenty years. The young lady hygienist, who did the cleaning, was very efficient: she began by taking a computerized x-ray of all of my teeth, and then she proceeded to numb my mouth before beginning the Deep Cleaning of my upper teeth. At one point Dr. Zietz came in to inspect the x-ray and say Hello, and then it was back to the cleaning. I was impressed by how quickly and painlessly the work was performed and I am looking forward to the next appointment when my lower teeth will be cleaned. I would recommend Dr. Zietz and his staff to anyone who needs dental work.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 3 Zietz Family Dentistry reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Plane Jane

Feb 05, 2014 #782496

I have found the work done at this office very good. If a problem came up- they worked me in as needed.
Dr Zietz dental office takes my insurance- Delta-
Si Habla Espanol? SI

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Zietz Family Dentistry .
Filing a new complaint about
×