Ziebart - AVOID AT ALL COST - Poor Tint Poor Service - Poor Company
I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart & Never Use them on a Window Tint! Ignore
Ziebart Corporate's Response: All Lies. Don't Believe a Word they Say! Local Ziebart Management and Corporate Refused to do Anything and WON'T refund the Money.
The two locations, Troy & Vandalia, are franchise locations. Of Which Ziebart Corporate doesn't stand behind their brand name or the misdeeds of their franchise locations / Owners.
After contacting the dealership (out of state) where my car was purchased, the dealership agreed to cover the cost of having the tint redone.
On 9/16/16, my 2015.5 Volvo S60 was brought to Ziebart on Poe Avenue to put a ceramic tint on the Front and Rear Driver's Window, The Front and Rear Passenger Windows, and the rear Windshield at a cost of $606.38. Ziebart requested the car be left with them from 9Am to 5PM that day. The car was then picked up at the end of the day.
After returning home, it was noticed that there was hair and dirt under the rear window tint. A call was placed to Ziebart and an appointment was arranged to have the job redone on 9/23/16. In the interim, but before Ziebart redid the tint, the front Passenger window had a problem. On 9/21/16, I went down in person to speak to the manager regarding the problems that had arisen. The manager refused to accept responsibility and blamed me for the problems. He was very rude and belligerent in the process. I left the store, still keeping the appointment on 9/23/16.
A call + email were made to corporate and Corey Ward called on 9/22/16. Corey directed me to cancel the appointment to have all windows redone at Poe Avenue and take the car to the Troy, Ohio ZIebart after speaking to the Manager / Owner Amy McKinnon
On 9/23/16, the car was taken to Ziebart Troy and left from 9AM to 5PM.
I spoke to Amy McKinnon when the car was dropped off and indicated the appointment at Poe Avenue was to have all windows redone. Amy acknowledged me and took the keys. Upon picking up the car, I noticed only the Rear Windshield and Front Passenger Windows had been redone. I spoke to Amy and she indicated after the fact that Corey Ward Only authorized the two windows. I explained that all windows were to have been redone, as was the appointment setup at Poe Avenue.
I was then directed to bring the car back on 9/24/16 to have the work redone on the remaining windows. On 9/24/16, the car was taken to Ziebart Troy. The remaining windows (Front Driver, Rear Driver, and Rear Passenger) were redone. On the way home, I immediately noticed problems with the tint. There was a 2 inch crease running down the Front Driver's Window. A few hours later, I was able to Drive up to Troy for the third time and brought the problem to Amy's attention. She then took the car back again, and had the front window re-tinted.
The retint on the front Driver's window is still unsatisfactory. A line / crease are present. Likewise, the Rear Driver has Tool Marks / Scratches, The Front Passenger has Excessive Bubbling, and Rear Passenger has Tool Marks / Scratches
Ziebart has had 4 attempts to correct their workmanship, and has only made the problem worse with each subsequent attempt. Ziebart has been unable to perform the agreed upon services after being given ample opportunity. Ziebart refuses to refund the money.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Ziebarts workmanship rude manager no accountability
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "My product was crushed and busted and does not work..."
- "I called and asked to cancel my account last year after finding out they were charging me rent for a tank that I owned, and higher gas prices than free..."
- "Ordered a boquet for my daughter for her birthday. Asked for white dasies and yellow flowers. And she recieved the ugliest boquet i have ever seen!!! I called..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."