100% full Not resolved

I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart & Never Use them on a Window Tint! Ignore

Ziebart Corporate's Response: All Lies. Don't Believe a Word they Say! Local Ziebart Management and Corporate Refused to do Anything and WON'T refund the Money.

The two locations, Troy & Vandalia, are franchise locations. Of Which Ziebart Corporate doesn't stand behind their brand name or the misdeeds of their franchise locations / Owners.

After contacting the dealership (out of state) where my car was purchased, the dealership agreed to cover the cost of having the tint redone.

On 9/16/16, my 2015.5 Volvo S60 was brought to Ziebart on Poe Avenue to put a ceramic tint on the Front and Rear Driver's Window, The Front and Rear Passenger Windows, and the rear Windshield at a cost of $606.38. Ziebart requested the car be left with them from 9Am to 5PM that day. The car was then picked up at the end of the day.

After returning home, it was noticed that there was hair and dirt under the rear window tint. A call was placed to Ziebart and an appointment was arranged to have the job redone on 9/23/16. In the interim, but before Ziebart redid the tint, the front Passenger window had a problem. On 9/21/16, I went down in person to speak to the manager regarding the problems that had arisen. The manager refused to accept responsibility and blamed me for the problems. He was very rude and belligerent in the process. I left the store, still keeping the appointment on 9/23/16.

A call + email were made to corporate and Corey Ward called on 9/22/16. Corey directed me to cancel the appointment to have all windows redone at Poe Avenue and take the car to the Troy, Ohio ZIebart after speaking to the Manager / Owner Amy McKinnon

On 9/23/16, the car was taken to Ziebart Troy and left from 9AM to 5PM.

I spoke to Amy McKinnon when the car was dropped off and indicated the appointment at Poe Avenue was to have all windows redone. Amy acknowledged me and took the keys. Upon picking up the car, I noticed only the Rear Windshield and Front Passenger Windows had been redone. I spoke to Amy and she indicated after the fact that Corey Ward Only authorized the two windows. I explained that all windows were to have been redone, as was the appointment setup at Poe Avenue.

I was then directed to bring the car back on 9/24/16 to have the work redone on the remaining windows. On 9/24/16, the car was taken to Ziebart Troy. The remaining windows (Front Driver, Rear Driver, and Rear Passenger) were redone. On the way home, I immediately noticed problems with the tint. There was a 2 inch crease running down the Front Driver's Window. A few hours later, I was able to Drive up to Troy for the third time and brought the problem to Amy's attention. She then took the car back again, and had the front window re-tinted.

The retint on the front Driver's window is still unsatisfactory. A line / crease are present. Likewise, the Rear Driver has Tool Marks / Scratches, The Front Passenger has Excessive Bubbling, and Rear Passenger has Tool Marks / Scratches

Ziebart has had 4 attempts to correct their workmanship, and has only made the problem worse with each subsequent attempt. Ziebart has been unable to perform the agreed upon services after being given ample opportunity. Ziebart refuses to refund the money.

Review about: Ziebart Ceramic Tint.

I didn't like: Ziebarts workmanship rude manager no accountability.

Turnaround Time
Service Scheduling
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ziebart Window Tinting
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor Workmanship / $606
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ziebart?

Submit review

Comments

Ziebart

We are so sorry to hear about the issues with that window tint on your son's vehicle, Sophia.We understand that our corporate customer service team is working with the store management team to resolve the issue.

For any further inquiries or assistance, please contact the store management team directly.We truly hope this matter is able to get resolved and that you can see firsthand the dedication to our customers!

to Ziebart Angered, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden #1231256

Corporate keeps posting Absolute LIES and DRIBBLE.

Their Corporate told us they WOULDN'T do anything what so ever. That these two locations are Franchises and it's up to the owner.

Ziebart Corporate Can continue Posting in an attempt to "Act Concerned", but Pictures Speak 1000 Words.

TERRIBLE COMPANY - TERRIBLE WORK - AVOID AT ALL COST!