Ziebart - Review about Car Remote Key from Lostant, Illinois
The RS7 two way remote fell apart weeks after having it inatalled.Zibart and crime stoppers said oh the warranty does not cover the antenna Falling off.
Seriously people 500$ and you try making another hundred. Warranty isn't ***. Zibart is a scam artist! It's clairly a clean brake from lack of glue or however they put these remotes together.
They said it must be internal malfunction.Oh its gonna have internal problems now.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Car Remote Key
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I was sold a Pioneer Navigation hands free system with two additional tv's for $3,433 and supposedly a $100 rebate from Pioneer. As I left the store on 12/7/2010 I..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."