Verified Reviewer

2.2

Hi Sir/Mdm

I am writing with regards to a purchase made online on 1st September 2022. Order number 102033****.

On 29 September I received an email from zestbeauty stating that the order has been cancelled as the item is out of stock. It was mentioned in the email that the refund would take up to 14 days.

To date I have yet to receive the refund as promised by zestbeauty.

I have written in to multiple times to ask for a refund and received replies on 24 October 2022, 28 Nov 2022, 30 Nov 2022, and 14 Dec 2022 saying that the refund would be treated as urgent and would be made within 5 working days.

It has come close to 4 months and yet no refund has been made.

I hope this matter could be treated with a sense of respect and honesty towards customers.

Look forward to a reply from you.

Regards,

Syahiid

User's recommendation: Terrible customer service. Ordered an item which was cancelled on their end due to stock issues of the product. Waited for 4 months but no refund made yet.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

ZestBeauty Reviews