1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I ordered my glasses a month ago in 3 days. The glasses arrived in a week or so but they lenses were blurry.

I took them to my eye doctor to test the lenses, they told me Zenni made 3 mistakes! The first Zenni phone rep was rude, lazy, and stupid. I called back and got someone a lot better. He emailed me the return shipping label and instruction.

I returned the glasses and included a copy of the original presciption from my doctor and listed which numbers they manufactured wrong. 3 mistakes! 10 days later I contact Zenni to see if they received the glasses, I hadn't heard anything. We're both CA, shouldn't take that long.

The online chat rep let me know they did receive the glasses and would get around to checking them in a few days. Not sure what the hold up is, they've already had a week. That's just to look at them. I have gone weeks without glasses because of their 3 mistakes and all they have offered is a free replacement.

Terrible service. It's not much money but it's still very much a waste.

They also block honest reviews on their site. I'm just going to have to order another pair from another company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zenni Optical Eyeglasses.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments