I HAVE PURCHASED GLASS,E BEFORE FROM ZENNI.I AM TRYING TO LOG IN ,I FORGOT MY PASSWORD. TRIED RESETTING IT BUT IT WON,T TAKE MY NEW PASSWORD , I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 3 DAY,S I HAVE TALKED TO YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE AT LEST 4 DIFFERENT TIME,S, HAVE GOTTEN 4 DIFFERENT ANSWER,S ALL I WANT TO DO IS ORDER SOME GLASSE,S.

IF YOU CAN,T HELP ME WITH THIS MATTER I WILL BUY SOMEPLACE ELSE HOW CAN THE COMPANY REACH OUT TO ME AND RESOLVE MY ISSUE BECAUSE EVRY TIME I CALL I GET SOMEONE IN MEXICO.I THINK YOUSHOULD HAVE THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT. IN YOUR OWN COMPANY AND NOT IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY.I HAVE NOTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT MEXICO BUT THEY DON,T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE.

Comments

zenniopticalCares

Hi, thank you for posting your complaint, which gives us an opportunity to address the issues you mentioned about the customer service experience you had and your impression of the process of the new password at Zenni Optical. First, we were very sorry to learn that you experienced less than gracious assistance when you spoke with our customer service representatives.

Consequently, we want to apologize for any dissatisfaction you experienced as a result of this matter. We want to confirm with you the Password Requirements-Must be 8-14 characters | Include at least (1) letter AND (1) number | Passwords are case sensitive. We would invite you to recheck the new password and make sure it meets the requirements and try again on our website. If you still can't access, please feel free reach out to us at service@zennioptical.com with your problems and a screenshot to show us the warning message,and we'd be happy to look into it!

Thank you! Zenni Optical