Rochester, New York

Well, flash forward a year.Turns out one week of usage and had put me in AFIB which is an erratic heartbeat.

Went through a procedure where the heart is stopped, then a 200 joule shock is sent to revive it with the hope that the heart goes back to a normal rhythm. Fortunately it worked, and I've had no symptoms since the procedure. My med list is down to (1) 81mg dose of aspirin and a small dose of a weak beta blocker daily.

Will go off the beta blocker in a few weeks.My recommendation is not to use this or any similar product without consulting your Dr.

Review about: Zenerx.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss all of the above / $65
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Zenerx?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #1250061

i am an Asian man 125 lbs have used this product in the past with no problems it may take a while before you see result like at least a month after that it's great if you are suffering from ed this may be the product for you. Check with your Dr .

Smartbiotics - I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supplies Smartbiotics "Hi, I'm Erandi,I need to cancel my pribioslim monthly supply. I tried to contact several times to any person in smartbiotics company.but it is not working. I put two three..." Read more Walgreens Slave Laborer when the Ceo's get their Bonuses Walgreens "In December 2014, Walgreens completed its strategic combination with Alliance Boots to establish Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. things went bad very quickly!!! Greg Wasson was forced out. With Greg Wasson..." Read more Walgreens playing doctor is destroying my health!! Walgreens "I thought it was bad when Walgreens could not even transcribe a prescription correctly for the label on the bottle, they have shown they are even more inept at the..." Read more Ordered garcinium for $4.95, but was charged $99.99 Garcinium "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more