232 views

Angry big scam beware zeal german shepherd Luxemburg Wisconsin they have all beautiful web sits but when you go there all dogs and pupps are out side in poor conditions .the dogs on ad are tally different then they put on ads they are dirty and scare of peoples ,they are not check by vets he just breed them its maybe 50 or more dogs there .if you decade to dill with them is big mistake they will not sign the contract you will have big problems with registration,an when you finely register them and you will check the DNA you will find out that the DNA of pupps are different from parents Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Cry *** Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry *** ***

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Location: Luxemburg, WI 54217

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

!!!!!!!!people they have license revoked!!!!!!!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1742906

I just purchased a German Shepherd from this kennel - they proudly display not only their current license but all the years previous at their kennel. I believe these copies are also on their website.

In the last 5+ years, they've been fully licensed as a breeder/kennel. Please stop spreading false information - you obviously have never worked with Kevin or Steve nor know the process of purchasing one of their puppies.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1742906

Omarie Aac

yes its thru if they provide any current information about vet checkup health shots record and if they sign any contract or give invoice you are very lucky .they give nothing when they sale on craigslist or hoobly or other free websites .every one have right to share own experience.

This is a complete lie.

Guest

I agree with this client above on the positive experience I had and am here to say the original report is 100% false. I have purchased a German Shepherd adult dog from Steve and Kevin and am beyond with my experience years after the purchase.

The purchase consisted of contracts, warranties, and pedigrees signed before the final transaction and pickup of my companion and both Kevin and I have copies of everything - from original invoices, to paid amounts, warranties, contracts, and pedigree. To this day, they check in periodically to see how Zorro is doing and are always happy to get new pictures and hear about his constant growth in my family. I was beyond satisfied with the whole experience of seeing their beautiful kennels and top breeding program as well as extremely grateful for their plethora of advice and tips even years after their sale.

Thank you Zeal German Shepherds for the experience! It makes me extremely upset some kid posting such absurd false accusations.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1726004

Very true per my experience

Lorali Vdb

This is absolutely false do not listen to him. I bought a beautiful German Shepherd from Steve and Kevin and could not be happier.

Because I still keep in touch due to frequent questions, Kevin informed me this man is a liar. You LEFT your dog in an overheated car for multiple hours. That is why he died.

Not because they sold you an ill dog. Stop trying to ruin a great, rilable business.

reply icon Replying to comment of Lorali Vdb

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-1726001

yes they are so trust worded that why this company have license revoked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeal German Shepherds Reviews