Verified Reviewer

1.1

I never leave reviews, but this company has left me utterly exasperated, exhausted and still empty handed with no refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, the customer service system is utterly ineffective and there is zero customer care!

I ordered 9 home items, 1 being a large bench/shelving unit for £200.

Upon delivery after no confirmation date from the courier the large £200 item was deliver and left outside my property in the rain while I was away for 3 days. After I opened the damaged packaging, I found that the item also had large visible chips and scratches down both sides. The quality of the wood also felt cheap and light and there were still 8 items missing, with no invoice or information detailing what items should be included in this package.

After contacting via the chat service I was offered a refund and left not expecting any more items to be delivered, the chat was then cut off or the person just stopped replying. I heard no more but called again the next day to confirm.

I was again cut off my the customer service agent.

After hours re explaining the story to chat bots and agents it has somehow taken 2 weeks to escalate and email me asking for more information saying they had tried to call me but had no response.. They hadn't! So I called again and after explaining this all again they finally agreed it could be returned, no exchange as it was now sold out and asked when was convenient.

We agreed on a day 3 days away, I have taken the day off work and again having not received any form of confirmation called to make sure this was actually going to happen. They explained it was booked for the following day and couldn't do anything about it.

I'm not even in the same city that day so I know for sure I didn't make an error here.

I have since been batted around from calls, chat bots and advised to make a formal complaint via their whatsapp system. I have tried that and yet again, no surprise for guessing.. No response!! THE worst online retail experience I have ever encountered, in a time when all it normally takes is clicking on a link and booking a return or refund or collection I have no idea why it has taken me 2 weeks to still be stuck here with the item, countless hours wasted trying to resolve, while they still hold on to my £200 and still no way of making a formal complaint!

Zara - Please contact me and give me a refund.

I am going to continue leaving reviews to ward off and warn any other customers from having to go through the same experience. If only I had come here first to hear all the other horror stories.

Zara Home Pros: I will never have to shop here again.

Zara Home Cons: Poor quality items, No complaints procedure, Damaged goods on arrival, Poor courier service, Appalling customer service.

Comments