Z Gorski Mason Contractor - Dangerous - Avoid at all costs
Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation.His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's elevations.
The foundation was poured completely wrong and Gorski refused to fix it. Kept billing us and making promises to fix and provide other services if we gave him money. Not only did they not fix mistakes, they vandalized the property with damages amounting to $34,000! In addition, we just discovered that our garage's slab foundation was not poured to 41 inches - it's only 24, therefore, it is not below the freeze line.
Must be torn down.This has been a nightmare.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- That they ripped us off
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Z Gorski Mason Contractor
- Z Gorski Mason Contractor Foundation Building Service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "On September 11, 2015, my life and and way I used my dominant right hand was permanently changed and diminished. The end segment of my middle finger was crushed during..."
- "Ive been a long time client or customer of Richardson for years paying on time until my mother got sick. She needed surgery for heart so I needed to go..."
- "MADE A BOOK in Sept 2013 printed and mailed to me just fine, with e-book copy, but recently order another book in January 13, 2016 book was mailed and signed for..."