Stamford, Connecticut

Z Gorski Mason Contractor was hired to build our new home's foundation.His lead employee, a convicted felon, could not read our plans or correctly adhere to the engineer's elevations.

The foundation was poured completely wrong and Gorski refused to fix it. Kept billing us and making promises to fix and provide other services if we gave him money. Not only did they not fix mistakes, they vandalized the property with damages amounting to $34,000! In addition, we just discovered that our garage's slab foundation was not poured to 41 inches - it's only 24, therefore, it is not below the freeze line.

Must be torn down.This has been a nightmare.

Review about: Z Gorski Mason Contractor.

I didn't like: That they ripped us off.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Z Gorski Mason Contractor?

Comments

#1220750

WOW!Thanks for the info on this company....

Was this job done lately?

Did you deal with Ziggy owner because I have been speaking with him on a job for my family.Thanks for you help.