Yuma, Arizona

I am a service connected disabled veteran, over 30%.I was refuse pain medication from the Yuma CBOC, this is after being treated there for more than 10 years with severe pain on my feet lower back and head.

with no replacement or treatment or program they told me I had to go in town and pay it for myself... after seeing a pain specialist in town they are recommended to be put on methadone and hydrocodine for the rest of my life due to chronic pain in my feet back and head. when I told the VA clinic in Yuma they told me with their new directive from the DEA office they could not issue those medications. I think this is *** and it's a disgrace to all veterans.

this shows you how the VA s**** on their veterans and all they care about are their *** and nobody else. I cannot deal with this pain anymore if I don't find some kind of program for help the only way I'm going to get better is with a bullet in my head. this is why so many veterans are committing suicide.

we must join together and stop this ***.thank you.

Sean Cannon, SSgt, USMC Retired.

SJCANNON3@GMAIL.COM

Review about: Pain Medication.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.