Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic - Review from Yuma, Arizona
I am a service connected disabled veteran, over 30%.I was refuse pain medication from the Yuma CBOC, this is after being treated there for more than 10 years with severe pain on my feet lower back and head.
with no replacement or treatment or program they told me I had to go in town and pay it for myself... after seeing a pain specialist in town they are recommended to be put on methadone and hydrocodine for the rest of my life due to chronic pain in my feet back and head. when I told the VA clinic in Yuma they told me with their new directive from the DEA office they could not issue those medications. I think this is *** and it's a disgrace to all veterans.
this shows you how the VA s**** on their veterans and all they care about are their *** and nobody else. I cannot deal with this pain anymore if I don't find some kind of program for help the only way I'm going to get better is with a bullet in my head. this is why so many veterans are committing suicide.
we must join together and stop this ***.thank you.
Sean Cannon, SSgt, USMC Retired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pain Medication
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "I visited Sono Bello on 07/01/2015 for a laser liposuction procedure in St Louis Mo. I was left with one side of my back larger than the other. ..."
- "My husband called me on his lunch break and asked me to make him an appointment to have a tooth pulled. I called and he had his tooth pulled @..."
- "I purchased what was advertised as a wrought iron chandelier. What I received was a black painted metal chandelier. I contacted Zulily, was thrown a bone...$20 credit. Hah, like I..."
- "he keeps moving it, even though the city has marked where im supposed to put the trash can, and i make sure that he has a clear path to the..."
- "I have now had my boat listed on One stop Motors for over two years. I have not had one phone call come to me from that listing. Yes they..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I purchased a new home in May of 2016 from this builder in Indianola Iowa. The home itself was beautiful and they did an overall great job. I did not..."