Yuma Community Based Outpatient Clinic - Review from Yuma, Arizona
I am a service connected disabled veteran, over 30%.I was refuse pain medication from the Yuma CBOC, this is after being treated there for more than 10 years with severe pain on my feet lower back and head.
with no replacement or treatment or program they told me I had to go in town and pay it for myself... after seeing a pain specialist in town they are recommended to be put on methadone and hydrocodine for the rest of my life due to chronic pain in my feet back and head. when I told the VA clinic in Yuma they told me with their new directive from the DEA office they could not issue those medications. I think this is *** and it's a disgrace to all veterans.
this shows you how the VA s**** on their veterans and all they care about are their *** and nobody else. I cannot deal with this pain anymore if I don't find some kind of program for help the only way I'm going to get better is with a bullet in my head. this is why so many veterans are committing suicide.
we must join together and stop this ***.thank you.
Sean Cannon, SSgt, USMC Retired.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pain Medication
- Review category
- Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OMG dont do it , its a joke I had surgery 2014 I look worse than I did before the staff was very nice my self-esteem have went down..."
- "This individual is a scammer! His Dental Sleep Masters program is a complete rip off! He scam dentists into believing he has done thousands of oral appliance implants when in..."
- "Kaiser gave my"ORIGINAL" receipt with all my medical personal information to someone else. I was given someone else's medical and personal information and his was a "REPRINT" as was mine...."
- "he keeps moving it, even though the city has marked where im supposed to put the trash can, and i make sure that he has a clear path to the..."
- "I purchased what was advertised as a wrought iron chandelier. What I received was a black painted metal chandelier. I contacted Zulily, was thrown a bone...$20 credit. Hah, like I..."
- "I have now had my boat listed on One stop Motors for over two years. I have not had one phone call come to me from that listing. Yes they..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."