There is a dangerous and anonymous cyber-terrorist going around the internet named MrMikesArseHole.He has several accounts on YouTube and on other sites he uses to torture people with and to get them to pay attention to him.

He finds certain targets on the internet and either labels them as racial slurs or labels them as pedophiles and child molesters. MrMikesArseHole also thinks 9/11 was a joke and makes fun of it.

This person is very sick in the head and will one of these days get whats coming to him.This dangerous person needs to be stopped.

Review about: Mrmikesarsehole.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with YouTube?

Comments

MK

You're still a *** elkinsinbox who likes butt *** kiddies. You dirty ***-*** bag.

mrmikesarsehole

I was bored today and checked my mrmikesah channel, so I took a look a your yt channel and I noiced you we're accusing me me of being this "noncebox" person....

honestly how sad can you get, I don't Even own noncebox and...

yet you accuse us trolls Of being stalkets, yet you go on about us constantly You really must suffer from some serious mental retardation because I And the others have much better things to do than waste our time on you, you clearly seem to be obsessed with us, And it is sad.you are the stalker here elkinsin, you *** our attentjon for some odd reason

thebrickballs

Elkinsin, you do go around stalking children.That's why yoshilover ended up blocking you, as her parents saw your creepy stalkerish tendencies and your obvious desire to rape their.

They demanded that their daughter take steps to protect herself from your *** ***.

You stay the *** away from children, you understand?You're the reason why it's not safe to take children outside anymore.

MrMikesArseHole

@elkinsinboxinc You really should stop downloading child ***, it's wrong you disgusting ***!

Phillip gipson
#332055

Elkins, can I have a can I have my *** back? Having a *** up my *** helps me sleep.

elkinsinbox incorporated
#332052

I AM A ***, SO WHAT ***.

Mrmikesarsehole

Don't deny it you child rapist ***. Btw, quit making plans to rape yoshiloves because you will get arrested right away if you set one foot near where she lives. And you will find out fast what happens to pedophiles like you in prison.

MrMikesArseHole

Lol.Internet tough guy, huh?

Is u having a tantrum behind your computer screen.

Lol.Keep crying you *** ***.

MATT ELKINS

I AM A ***, AM PROUD AND I WANNA RAPE SOME KIDS WITH ROOTBRIAN. I AM THE RETARDED *** ELKINSINBOX AND YOU BETTER STOP EXPOSING ME OR I WILL RAPE YOUR KIDS, MRMIKE.

elkinsinbox

I was just kidding in my previous comment, I am a *** and A rapist with a small ***. NOW LET ME RAPE YOUR KIDS BECAUSE IM ELKINSINBOX AND IM A *** ***.