Phoenix, Arizona

I have been playing YouTube on my BlackBerry for years, but suddenly instead of the video I want, I now get a *** video that says "youtube is upgrading to a newer version which is not supported by this device or app." Pardon my language, but WTF?!They are denying to play the video on my device just because it is 5 years old?????

This is so ridiculous!

This is the most HORRID decision that YouTube has EVER made in years, and I am so pissed off right now because I sell used phones, and I know thattheir prices will PLUMMET because they can't play YouTube anymore!I suggest that we dump this B S company and switch to Vimeo or Dailymotion.

Review about: Video.

I liked: When you were a good company.

I didn't like: Removing 3gp streaming for devices.

Review #632008 is a subjective opinion of a user.

1.5
Coverage Area
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Deliberately shutting off YouTube streaming for older devices. / $1200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with YouTube?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.