This company will not honor the mistakes of their mechanic. They do not care about their customers at all only money in their pocket. Had to take our car to a REAL mechanic that fixed all our problems caused by yourmechanic for 50 dollars. Honestly I would think that yourmechanic would of saved not only their reputation but potential customers by fixing my car. Their mechanic wired the electrical system wrong, pulled off the arm rest and broke clips in the control panel. Really a simple fix for someone that actually knows how to repair cars. He also scratched the drivers side tint on the window because he did not know how to replace a pully for a automatic window system for a Grand Marquis. On our truck he was to time it which he did manage to get it started it was not timed properly and again another mechanic had to fix it right. He left tools under the hood as well, had me help him to time it, had me running to the auto store etc.
They sent us a mechanic knowing that he had made several mistakes with prior customers. When this mechanic messed up not one but two of our vehicles they didn't care saying it was not their fault. Well it your company isn't it? You hired and employee this mechanic don't you? So how is it that you say it isn't your problem? You knew before hand he was a liability yet you sent him to us.
They are dishonest and devious with their actions.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Ease of appointment online
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Timely work done
- Lack of communication
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Yourmechanic Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I usually don't write many reviews but I thought that my poor experience yesterday at Ziebart in Henrietta was worth writing about. I first became acquainted with Ziebart when I..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "The Riverdale City Hall GA, is where I walk daily. Upon arriving there I attempted to park into a parking spot. My car jump (accelerated) forward, jumping the curve and..."
- "i sent in my complaint 2 weeks ago....where is it? it is the same situation with the freezer leaking water because the defrost does not work and ice builds up...."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."