This company will not honor the mistakes of their mechanic. They do not care about their customers at all only money in their pocket. Had to take our car to a REAL mechanic that fixed all our problems caused by yourmechanic for 50 dollars. Honestly I would think that yourmechanic would of saved not only their reputation but potential customers by fixing my car. Their mechanic wired the electrical system wrong, pulled off the arm rest and broke clips in the control panel. Really a simple fix for someone that actually knows how to repair cars. He also scratched the drivers side tint on the window because he did not know how to replace a pully for a automatic window system for a Grand Marquis. On our truck he was to time it which he did manage to get it started it was not timed properly and again another mechanic had to fix it right. He left tools under the hood as well, had me help him to time it, had me running to the auto store etc.
They sent us a mechanic knowing that he had made several mistakes with prior customers. When this mechanic messed up not one but two of our vehicles they didn't care saying it was not their fault. Well it your company isn't it? You hired and employee this mechanic don't you? So how is it that you say it isn't your problem? You knew before hand he was a liability yet you sent him to us.
They are dishonest and devious with their actions.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Ease of appointment online
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Timely work done
- Lack of communication
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Yourmechanic Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Owned Chateau from end of March and my Rig has been to Camping World around 5 times and reported over 11 issues and still going with them ever y day.Well,..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."