Yourmechanic auto mobile repair

4 of 4 YourMechanic reviews

This company will not honor the mistakes of their mechanic. They do not care about their customers at all only money in their pocket. Had to take our car to a REAL mechanic that fixed all our problems caused by yourmechanic for 50 dollars. Honestly I would think that yourmechanic would of saved not only their reputation but potential customers by fixing my car. Their mechanic wired the electrical system wrong, pulled off the arm rest and broke clips in the control panel. Really a simple fix for someone that actually knows how to repair cars. He also scratched the drivers side tint on the window because he did not know how to replace a pully for a automatic window system for a Grand Marquis. On our truck he was to time it which he did manage to get it started it was not timed properly and again another mechanic had to fix it right. He left tools under the hood as well, had me help him to time it, had me running to the auto store etc.

They sent us a mechanic knowing that he had made several mistakes with prior customers. When this mechanic messed up not one but two of our vehicles they didn't care saying it was not their fault. Well it your company isn't it? You hired and employee this mechanic don't you? So how is it that you say it isn't your problem? You knew before hand he was a liability yet you sent him to us.

They are dishonest and devious with their actions.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Yourmechanic Auto Repair
Review category
Service Centers and Repairs
review #729471 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with YourMechanic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
4 of 4 YourMechanic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.