1.5
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

First of all, Genaro was 50 minutes late to my appointment and he did not apologize for being late or explain why he was late!! He was not friendly, and he was not professional in demeanor or appearance...his hands were black and oily and so he made everything in my car greasy as a result.

After, he did the starter replacement job in my car, the car was making a terrible grinding sound when it started which it wasn't making before. I asked him why it was making that sound and he said he didn't know and that I need to get a new part. I asked him multiple times why he did the job if he knew the part was bad and he did not answer that question! All he kept saying was that I need to get another starter.

I don't think he was fully understanding what I was asking because it seemed like English wasn't his first language, and so I don't understand why YourMechanic would hire people who can't proper have a proper dialogue with their customers.

I called customer service and complained about the issue and they said that they can send someone out to do an inspection to double check the mechanic's work to see if he installed it right but, that I might be charged $70 if they determine that the mechanic wasn't at fault. At this point, I don't even know if I can trust this company itself anymore! This is the second time I've tried this service and the first time I didn't have a good experience with the mechanic who came to me back then (a different one). But I decided to give the company a second chance especially since Genaro's profile said that he has 10 years experience as an auto electrician.

How can you have 10 years of experience specifically with auto electric work, and install a bad part without informing someone and then just keep telling them to get a new part!??

I'm just really frustrated with my experience with this company...AGAIN! I would not recommend this service to anyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Part Replacement.

I didn't like: Unprofessionalism, Poor customer service.

Comments