Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Had an appointment scheduled for May 5th. Mechanic called and said we should reschedule because of rain.

Told him I was in a garage so that was no an issue. Received another call 30 minutes later that his own car hit a puddle and his coil died. Can we reschedule for tomorrow. Not happy but fine.

Calls again at Noon saying his car is magically fixed and he can come out. Would that be okay? Sure. He gets onsite only to discover he has the wrong parts.

Ok, can we get new parts? Yes, can have them tomorrow. I'll call and get them ordered. Be onsite at 9 AM tomorrow.

9 AM I hear from the mechanic. Still waiting on parts. I'll let you know. At 10 AM I asked if this was really going to happen today or not.

He responded at 10:30 saying he was still waiting for parts and hasn't heard back from the office. This point I knew it was useless to continue with this awful service. I called the "main office" which was an Albuquerque, NM number even though their office is in Mountain View, CA. I was asked to wait while the operated checked on my request.

He came back with that there was no way to do my service today. I could cancel and they would generously waive the cancellation fee or reschedule again for Tuesday. I told the operator to cancel. The whole purpose of this service was for the ease of getting your car repaired.

It was anything but. I could have had my brakes done at a shop. Yes it would cost more but least I knew I could rely on their service. I could not recommend them to anyone.

They have no ability to source parts or maintain staff quality. It is a joke for a company to say they are trying to make auto repairs convenient and easy its anything but.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Ease of appointment online.

I didn't like: Service, Customer service.

Comments

Hi,

Thanks for leaving your review. Your mechanic should aim to be honest, prompt, and thorough in every customer interaction.

We apologize if your experience did not meet this expectation.

We will ensure the details of your case get forwarded to the appropriate department so we can prevent this from happening again. Thank you again for sharing your feedback.

Best regards,