I scheduled an appt. to have my timing belt replaced (Honda Pilot) for 9 am on May 26.

The mechanic's name is Joseph Lee. I received a text saying the mechanic was in route and I confirmed this by seeing his location on the map. He arrive at 9:40 saying there wasn't an address. He came with excuses and complaints about his day not starting out well.

He took pictures of the vehicle, vin number, milege ect.

Then about 30 minutes after that he knocked on my door and told me that he needed to go get a bolt and he will leave my appointment open..I asked him how long will that take, and he says "I dont know, I have to find one, at the very latest, it'll be tomorrow" well it's Sunday morning and he's still a no call no show AFTER i left a message for him on saturday afternoon. He is very unprofessinal and I would not recommend this company nor nechanic to anyone .

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Customer Care.

Comments

Benicia, California, United States #1335525

Hi Zeegreen1114,

Your mechanic should aim to be honest, prompt, and thorough in every customer interaction. We apologize if your experience did not meet this expectation.

We will ensure the details of your case get forwarded to the appropriate department so we can prevent this from happening again. Thank you again for sharing your feedback

Best regards,

YourMechanic Team

Benicia, California, United States #1334228

Hi Zeegreen1114,

Thanks for leaving your review. We are not able to locate appointment based on the information provided.

Can you please send us your email address?

We would like to take a closer look into your account. We are always looking to improve and your review helps with that.

Best regards,