I

Appointment #2130151March 6, 2018$149.74

I had an appointment on Tuesday , 3/6/18, #2130151. On the previous Thursday, 3/1/18, when I booked the appt, $368.43, was taken from my account. They require a credit card to book the appt. Since mine is a prepaid, they took the money right away.

On Saturday, an agent called me, he told me they made an error in the price that I was quoted, and already charged. Instead of the 368.43, the price was onlyvgoin to be $149.74. Quite a big difference. The agent told me he was preparing a new quote and initiating a refund to my card ending in 5329. He told me that it would take 2 to 5 day for the 218.69 to post to my account.

My appt came and went. By Thursday, 3/8/18, one full week after they took my money and 5 full days after I spoke with the agent regarding this situation, still nothing posted. I sent an email and created a help request , #185870 , to the company. The response I got was less than satisfactory. I was told “ it is under review and the my request had been closed”

The next day I then phoned 3/9/18 at approx 10 am. Again being told I was “ under review and there was nothing she could do for me”. I asked to speak to a manager, I was denied. She said one would call me back within 24 o 48 hours. The run around again.

It has now been over 48 hours, 10 days since they took my money, 8 days since I was told it would be refunded. I have sent an additional 3 to 4 emails. Nothing, no response and no money. I was charged for auto repairs, the amount taken from me was not correct. I did not receive that monetary worth inrepairs or service. Isn’t that called fraud? Being ignored and given the run around, while trying to get this resolved, isn’t that what scammers do?

I will also be contacting corporate head quarters and registering a complaint there. The owners might be interested to know about this scam. Hopefully they are not involved and this is just a select person or group perpetrating this fraud and stealing money from customers.

This has hurt me financially a great deal. My kids are hungry and I have no money for groceries because they lied and stole it from me. I will talk to the press and register complaints with any state and regulatory official that I can. They shouldn’t be allowed to run a business, how many other victims are there? I want my money back, the money they fraudulently obtained from me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Repair.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hi Tina,Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We see that you have been contacted by our team regarding the situation. Please contact us at 1-800-701-6230 or send a message to hi@yourmechanic.com if you have any questions or would like to discuss further.Best regards,YourMechanic Team

user56602891
to YourMechanic Team #1444589

Yes I have gotten an email promising he same thing I was promised on 3/3/2018. I have not gotten any phone calls as promised, and since I was assured on 3/3/2018 the money would be credited within 2 o 5 days, you can understand my reluctance to believe the email I received today.

I have already called the number you gave me on previous occasions, and was not provided with any resolution at all.

Perhaps if you were to give me a direct line and the name, of a manager that has the authority to resolve this, it wouldn't be a waste of time. Your customer service agents have no authority to help me, that is exactly what the agent told me the last time I called.