2.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Sooo basically, I got my brakes replaced because not only they needed to be replaced but because they had annoying squeaking noise. At first it wasnt making noise but a day later, it was more squeking than before (it used to be once in a while- now its everytime I brake and now its another noise - whistling ...more noise added!!

Its worse than before and its embarrassing!! - so basically the mechanic screwed me over and they are charging me $80 for another crappy mechanic- I WILL NEVER RETURN OR HAVE ANY OF THEM WORK ON MY CAR AGAIN!! JUST GO TO THE SHOP- I HAD TO LEARN THE HARD WAY!!

Now either I have to work on it myself or pay money at the shop- they put me in a bad situation:( Either way I would have been paying the same amount (your mechanic:170+ 80=250... shop- SEARS - $300..only a $50 difference but at least you can be sure to have good service free of defects and they will make it better, not worse)

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Convenience.

I didn't like: Service, Noises from my brakes, Reliability, No refund, Other charges added when mechanic mistaked.

Comments

Sunnyvale, California, United States #1288774

Hello,

We are sorry to hear about your experience with our company. We strive to provide quality service and complete customer satisfaction. We will forward your feedback to the appropriate department to address this concern.

YourMechanic Team