Your mechanic serviced my car in March 2018 and the charge was $220.

Following the service the car was inspected by Devin with Your Mechanic and I was told that the CAMshaft sensor needed to be replaced and this was the cause of the check engine light being on.

In April 2018 the CAMSHAFT sensor was replaced by Jeffrey at Your Mechanic and the light remained on.

I called Your Mechanic again and was told that because Devin did not note that he told me it was the CAM SHAFT sensor and there was no problem with the Sensor I would be charged $70 for an inspection. But if the error was on there part $30 of the $70 would go towards the repair I needed. The error is on Your Mechanic because I was advised what I needed by one of their servicemen.

Jeffrey came out on 5-5-18 and said his inspection found that the SHAFT Actuator needed to be replaced not the sensor but he would not charge me the $70.

The Actuator was replaced on 5-12-18 and the light is off. On my bill I saw the $30 discount however the following day I was also charged $70.

I am disputing every charge in April and May because this was fraud.

I've called 3x's no and no one has followed up.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Diagnostics.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

Hi Deanna,Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We back our service by a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty.

You can find a copy of our warranty at yourmechanic.com/warranty.

We see that you have been contacted regarding your warranty claim. Please let us know if would like to further discuss the details regarding your vehicle concerns.Best regards,YourMechanic Team