Lawrenceville, Georgia
2.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Update by user Jul 01, 2016

Yourmechanic tried to discredit my experience with another review site, so I decided to add the proof to corroborate my review here.

Original review posted by user Jun 30, 2016

Mechanic came to replace the wheel hub assembly with brand new parts. Wheel bearings had to be pressed into the hub.

After repair the wheel was locked up. Mechanic recommended a new Steering knuckle and scheduled appointment for next day. Upon arriving for the new appointment Mechanic informed me that the work done the day before would be destroyed, i.e. the wheel bearings, when replacing the knuckle.

Company will not pay for the new and unused part to be replaced. Company nitpicked about implied warranty over a $38.00 part.

Tried to force a decision about the work. I let company dismiss Mechanic and cancel.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Car Repair.

Reason of review: Non Disclosure and bad practices.

I liked: Jose the mechanic, Ease of quotes.

I didn't like: Customer service, Vague inferrences to warranty, Lack of respect, Lack of consumer advocacy in mission, Lack of empowerment to satisfy or negotiate.

Comments