I booked an appointment with Jason Certeza of Fairfield, California. I had to rearrange my schedule to wait for the mechanic, doing so, I lost work and money.

He never showed up, not even a call to inform me that he was not coming. I called mymechanic.com to find out if he was coming or not. They told me that they had tried to call the mechanic but he was not answering the phone. They told me that they were going to cancel at no charge.

I do not know if I should be happy that, after they failed to show up, I am getting a break by not being charge. Wow.

Horrible company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Yourmechanic Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Hi,Thank you for taking the time to leave your review and apologies for any inconveniences you may have experienced. We would like to look more into this to see how we can help regarding this situation but we are unable to locate our online account based on the information provided.

You should not be charged for the service if the appointment was canceled.

Please contact us at 1-800-701-6230 or send us a message to hi@yourmechanic.com so we can assist. We look forward to your response.Best regards,YourMechanic Team