Worcester, Worcestershire
1.8K views

Awful overpriced products. Tried foundation.

Greasy. Didn't last more than 10 mins. Absolutely no coverage at all. Bottle I think lasted about two weeks.

Drug store products a fraction of the price and sooo much better. Mascara hopeless also. All thick spider legs and falls off on cheeks even with multiple coats of second application wand. I complained about both to the reps I paid for these useless products.

Just as useless.

Apparently I wasn't applying the products correctly. No money back guarantee as promised.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Danielle_V

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with Younique! It sounds like you had the liquid foundation.

You should not need a lot of this product to get good coverage, but this product does "settle" so it's important to shake the bottle before each use (and empty the dropper to ensure you're getting heavily pigmented product). As for the mascara, there is specific application steps that need to be taken to ensure application and product longevity. On one eye apply the transplanting gel and immediately apply the fibers. Allow the fibers and gel to dry and move on to the second eye.

At this point you can apply lipstick and the rest of your makeup to ensure it is fully dry. Finally, apply the gel again to seal the product. The representative should have taken the time to explain this to you and I would like to take this moment to apologize on their behalf. Please reach out to me and I will see if I can assist you further.

I'm on facebook (Danielle Vales) or my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

Anonymous, I would like to address your comment regarding the foundation. Which foundation were you recommended? If you have noticeable lines and pores the liquid foundation should not been recommended! This is known to increase the visibility of lines and pores.

I would have recommended you try the powder or even the cream foundation. Please let me know if I can assist you in any way as well.

#1208445

I had the same issue. The coverage was not as advertised and by the end of the day it had congealed into my fine lines and pores (yes, I used the primer.

Yes, I waited for the primer to soak in). I feel like the more popular this brand becomes the worse the quality gets.

#1198419

If you don't love it, you don't love it. I am very sorry that you had this experience.

The blame rests on the reps because they should have told you the proper way to apply your chosen products for best results.

Then they should have made sure they took care of following up with you to ensure your satisfaction. If you still were not, they should have assisted you in returning everything.

#1196238

Was the foundation really that bad? So much hype about this product!!

#1203844
@Susan

Yes it is really that bad!!

#1209597
@Susan

Omg!!! I think the foundation is the best!!!

@Susan

What a load of tosh for goodness sake this foundation was put on my friends face after she'd had surgery as she had to go to a meeting..she was badly bruised and this amazing foundation covered it so well that it stayed onot until the next day.