Sandy, England
1.5K views
2.4

I bought £110 worth of Unique, and still waiting for one other bit to arrive!! I got the foundation, a foundation brush, prima, blusher and a cosmetic bag!

I really like the brush, but for £25 it should be awesome!! But the makeup is nothing special. It doesn't cover as well as I thought it would being as its £30 a bottle. The blusher is ok but I can get the same sort from poundland.

Why is it so expensive?? It's seriously nothing special and I think I'm going to stick with my Max Factor

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

It's "expensive" due to the face it's all natural ingredients unlike most cosmetics that's filled with nasty chemicals that enter your blood steam. It's not tested on animals so there for testing products are more in depth than testing on poor defenceless animals, yet again like most cosmetic companies test on animals.

Also I don't see the price as a big issue as Mac, Bareminerals and Urban Decay are all on par and people don't have a problem paying them prices....Mac also tests their products on animals!

@Anonymous

Younique does not test our products on animals. However, Younique has not conducted an in-depth cruelty-free review tracing each ingredient back to such ingredient's original source at this time.Apr 21, 2016

Google it, this is the first thing that comes up.

The ingredients in your c*r*a*p are tested on animals.

Younique Reviews