Newcastle Upon Tyne, Newcastle Upon Tyne
2.2K views
2.2

I bought the liquid foundation and primer.

It is not worth the money. Primer does nothing for £30!!!

and the foundation feels nice to put on, velvety and is not cakey but is not good for fine lines and sits in every tiny pore.

I can't hide a single freckle so I don't understand the photoshop in a bottle claims. I believe that many people won't publicly complain as it is usually a friend who sold it to you.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I love the liquid and powder foundations. The cream is too greasy and not something I would want on my face all day long.

I use the primer and it makes a huge difference in helping cover my melasma and pores/wrinkles. It also helps the makeup wear longer.

Additionally, for me it does last all day long. In fact, even after washing my face at bedtime, when I use one of my arbonne nightly resurfacing wipes, that even pulls off more make up (the soap alone doesn't always get it off if I don't use a washcloth).

If you find that it is settling into wrinkles or transferring, you are not using the right product for your skin type/texture.

For every 100 people that the product works well for, there are always some it will not work for. Cosmetics are not one-size-fits-all. Skin chemistry plays a huge role in product performance.

You may be choosing the wrong product for your skin type. That does not mean the products are poor quality; it simply means they dont' work for your skin type.

@Anonymous

Hahaha! This is all so untrue!

I have the same issue with coverage. And my friend who sold it to me is in her early 30's.

I'm in my mid 40's! Totally different skin issues.

I have freckles and it covers them nicely. I don't use primer either.

It doesn't come off all day even when I sweat. I find shaking the bottle to

mix is the best result.