1.6K views

I purchased 2liquid foundations makeup.one 4myself, one 4my dauhter.we r both the same shade, scarlet. I hav used mine, no more than 3times, my daugh.uses hers daily.

After 3 times, my bottle is empty, hers still going strong! Its hard 2 c amt remainig, as the bottle appears coated.

I wonder if I purchased a half empty bottle, or if it was used as a sample demo.either way I am not pleased with the contents, as I do like the product...or lack of. Thank you, mary ann nykaza

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

Danielle_V
Marlton, New Jersey, United States #1234774

I'm sorry you're having an unfortunate experience with your product. It does sound like it dried out and I would love to help you resolve this problem.

Please note you only need about 5 drops of foundation to cover your entire face.

Be sure to tightly close the top and shake before each use. Please find me on facebook (Danielle Vales) or contact me through my younique site (https://www.youniqueproducts.com/Mixitmakeup/presenter/contactme)

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada #1225037
Did you perhaps leave the lid off enough to dry out the contents? Something is definitely not right there!

Contact customer support. :)
Bigfoot, Texas, United States #1224270

Did you purchase it from the website or in person? Contact Younique customer support and they will replace it for you asap.