1.8K views
1.9
Turnaround Time

I was a Younique presenter before it blew up on social media (their original mascara was by far the best quality they ever made...I hated the new stuff). The products were excellent quality then.

After it blew up it seemed like the company was sacrificing quality for quantity. When the liquid foundation launched it sold out before I could get any. I waited for the restock and was in class when it happened, so of course I missed getting my shade a second time because it sold out. Well after the major restock I finally got a bottle after seeing rave reviews and videos on it.

It smelled awful...like chemicals. It went on terribly and caked into every pore and line on my face. And worst of all...it make my face break out TERRIBLY!!!

My face is still suffering from that *** and I stopped using it months ago. Needless to say I am no longer a presenter...I cannot sell these products to friends and family because I would be ripping them off and scamming them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I love this foundation and my experience is totally opposite gives me a flawless look that last all day covers my freckles and age spots but yet so light you don't feel you have make up on no smell to the foundation at all best makeup I have ever used for 39.00 its super cheap cause that will last you between 2-3 months

@anonymous

Lol pretty sure this isn't the place for a sales pitch ^^^