1.1K views
1.2
Turnaround Time

I bought this with the impression, from the consultant, this was a full coverage foundation. I found it to be very sheer and in trying to build coverage made it look cakey and not at all pretty.

I dont have bad skin just a little redness so buying and wearing the concealer is not for me when the foundation I use normally doesn't need concealer to get the coverage I need plus their products are expensive.

I think there is some trick they use to make this foundation cover sharpie marker they show in videos. I can see this working for someone in their 20's who wants a matte sheer coverage.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

mujunkie

My fault in that I waited until the foundation I was using ran out so it was past the 14 days all I could get was product credit. I agree the ingrediants are horrible the first ingrediant in the foundation is dimethicone! That is so bad for your skin.

Bogalusa, Louisiana, United States #1314004

They are usually really good with returns if you call them. I used to sell their products but had to stop because I don't think the quality is worth the price or what they do to your skin over prolonged use!!!