Featured Not resolved
Turnaround Time

Absolutely the worst foundation I have ever put on my face. So thin it just falls into every line and pore (even with their expensive primer), coverage is sheer/medium at best even with double and triple the "5 drops".

Anything that touched my face got makeup on it. After a few hours of wearing it I felt like I had used baby oil on my face, and it oxidized and looked even worse (which I didn't think possible after applying it). No money back because after being talked into vetting the primer and waiting for it to come I could only have product credit.

NO WAY! I will eat the ridiculously OVERPRICED foundation & primer and chalk it up as lesson learned.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I am in my mid 40's and have been wearing makeup since my mid teens. I know how to apply makeup.

NO I did not get a refund because of waiting for the primer and concealer to come it passed the 14 days (took almost 3 weeks to come!) so all they would do is give me product credit. I simply amazes me that ALWAYS presenters say "you must be applying it wrong". Seriously? If it were truly a good high end product you would not have to use younique primer and use their special brush (which is expensive and its *** as it sheds like crazy!) or some magic technique!

The foundation is a watery mess thats overpriced and you do not even get a full ounce in the bottle like every other foundation on the market.

The reviews are terrible on every site and the few good ones come from presenters. I only wish I had bothered to read reviews before wasting my money.

Dunellen, New Jersey, United States #1313343

I'm not sure what happened to you, but I'm 63 and I love this make up and skin care line! My skin is better now than 15 years ago.

Perhaps you did not apply it right? Either way, I'm sure you got a full refund!