4.8

Fantastic products! You get what you pay for!

I have read a review on here stating presenters do not have makeup/beauty experience and are only trained on how to push sales! On the contrary! Many presenters I have dealt with are rather clued up on makeup and beauty products and in fact they would rather I feel comfortable with what I wish to purchase BEFORE i a tually purchase them!! I always get offered the money back guarantee which is better than any I have seen especially with cosmetic products!!

Presenters are fun and friendly and 100% committed to providing exceptional customer service! Products are amazing! Anyone who says the foundation clogs pores etc isnt using it correctly or is applying way too much! Anyone stating the 3d fibre lashes dont stick or provide volume and lenght or look spidery, again not applying correctly and its not difficult to apply!

Gel fibres gel! Use a lash comb for perfect lashes but not needed! And vitamin e serum in them provide lashes with moisturising properties that help nourish and treat lashes! The skincare range id incredible and I can honestly see and feel a difference when using them!!

I have literally fallen in LOVE with all of their products and I have tried products from avon, maybelline, revlon, estee lauder, loreal, maelle, nu skin etc etc I could never look at using any other products! I have found my supplier for my needs for life

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Comments