2.0

I received this product exactly 1 month ago. I love the coverage of the foundation however the bottle is now empty.

I only used 2 drops per day and a bottle which I was told would last about 4 months was all gone within 1 month. $60 a month for foundation is way too much money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Cheap product dried up..And how is she an ugly person for a review..People these days are just rude

Leadouth

In Canada with taxes and shipping it's $59 CDN. Yes 2 drops, I didn't need a lot of coverage.

lol it's only $39...and only 2 drops? girl you must have a small face....5 drops is the average amount needed and 2 months is about how long it lasts if you use 5 drops.

I've purchased this foundation 4 times now and have gotten it to last at least 2 months each time. Not any shorter time then the gross foundation I've tried elsewhere!

Leadouth
@Kelly

@Kelly

I totally agree. I bought a bottle of Younique foundation.

I used mayber 4 drops. I only use foundation 5-6 times a week and I noticed in less than a month my bottle was empty. I never thought to look in the bottle to see if it was full but I'm almost positive it wasn't full when I bought it. There's no way it could have been.

I bought a bottle of Estée Lauder foundation around Thanksgiving and now it's mid march and I'm about to buy more. It lasted way over 3 months.

I WILL NEVEF BUY YOUNIQUE PRODUCTS AGAIN! RIP OFF!!!!'n

it's only $39 so who's telling you or having you write this? That's the funniest thing I have ever heard.

You're not suppose to cover your ugly heart honey. Just your face.

So maybe you should take that other money that YOU DIDN'T SPEND and try again. Wth a good firm foundation brush!!

@Anonymous

Her ugly heart??? Get your head out of your ***.

In Canada prices are higher.

People are entitled to their opinions on products.

I really hope you are not a Younique representative because you make the company look bad.