Ok so i was so excited about this foundation. apparently its supposed to cover up tattoos make our skin a flawless portrait...bull ***.

This product is a big waste of money and does not even try to stay on the face with the brush recommended to use sponge or anything else ive tried. It does not give you a matte finish very oily looking and i had to constintly dab my face with tissues and re powder my face almost every hour because of how bad it got. I have a oily t zone and some pores on my nose.

Even with the moisterizer and good primer the pores stick out really bad and t zone gets very nasty...i hate this *** i would rather wear my cover girl 3in1 foundation over it because it actually does its job. Everyones skin is different so i am not saying not to try younique but if you have oily skin dont waist your money it really isnt worth it..

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Ithaca, New York, United States #1259653

Just like I just told another lady on here about the tattoo comment you made, that tattoo was covered with the touch mineral concealer we sell, NOT the liquid foundation. There's a guide for women with all skin types and what products to use & if you have oily skin it'd be best for you to use the liquid touch concealer for blemishes, liquid foundation then our pressed powder overtop.

send it back and get your money back or exchange it. did you thoroughly empty the dropper before shaking the bottle?