Holland, New York
1.4K views
1.1

THE TOUCH FOUNDATION IS .68 FL OZ & THERE IS A DROPPER IN THE BOTTLE...FOR $42 U GET LESS THAN HALF OUNCE...DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!! ITS ***...YOUNIQUE IS BS...THE FIBER LASHES ARE A LIE LOL ALL THEY DO IS MAKE LASHES LOOK FULLER & U HAVE TO SEPARATE WITH A PIN SO GL WITH THAT...CUSTOMER SERVICE BLOWS...ALL THEY WANT IS YOUR MONEY PEOPLE...SAVE YOURSELF MONEY & A HEADACHE...THESE REPS WILL SELL THERE SOULS TO SELL THIS MAKEUP...BYE FELICIA✋

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

Tied the touch foundation, I was so excited and was highly disappointed ! The product did nothing like the rep or the videos showed....got me once but NEVER again !!!!!

@Anonymous

You can exchange or return it. I received a defective foundation once. It seemed oily/runny and I contacted customer service and they shipped me a new one.

@Anonymous

I'd love to know how/why this comment received two 'thumbs down' marks. Who wouldn't appreciate information regarding the exchange/return policy? Silly people just hide behind their computer screens and whine.

#1196786
@Anonymous

What is a defective foundation? I worked in the make up industry for many years and have never heard that term!!

You stated the foundation was oily and runny. Thats the product not a defective foundation!!!!!

Younique Reviews