1.8K views
3.2
Turnaround Time

I used the same younique touch mineral foundation, initially first application thought wow this is a great product, used very little to cover entire face, felt okay that night, used following morning and didn't go on as well and skin felt a little irritated. Used 3rd day and skin started to be red and blotchy and felt sore as I applied it, I then smelt the product and def a perfume scent.

That night in bed skin felt sore and I knew it was the younique touch mineral foundation as all my other products I have used for many years. So I have stopped using it.

My skin has since returned to normal, surprised how it has such good reviews as only used it for 3 days and such a bad reaction! The lip stain is rubbish also as does not stay on as all the presenters say it does, it comes off pretty much instantly, so the presenters are lying by saying it stays on all day!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Touch Mineral Foundation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

mujunkie

Youniques claim of "natural" makeup is more bull to *** people into a purchase. The foundations number one ingredient is dimethicone, which is horrible for your skin, breakouts, allergic reactions, premature aging.

Their concealers number one ingrediant is petroleum jelly!! Ugh

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #1305361

Seriously I own a ton of lipstains even cheaper brands none of them I have to exfoliate first are you kidding me..Bet that's just one more thing at 20$ you have to buy..I will never purchase from them if you want to buy makeup for their prices go to Sephora they give free samples with every purchase and they have people that actually know how to apply makeup

Cowdenbeath, Fife, United Kingdom #1302099

I use the primer under the foundation and always keep my lips moisturised and exfoliated. The lip stain won't work right if you don't exfoliate.

I've not experienced any dry skin due to the products either.

I don't work for Younique, I just love the products and have one of the eye pallettes, the fibre lash, lip splash and 2 lip stains and a few other bits. I'm 40 so have to watch what I put on my skin and I have no complaints with these products but everyone is different so our skin must react differently to products too.

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1298977

Just curious if you removed the product at night?

Also, did you exfoliate your lip before applying the stain?