2.8K views
1.3
Turnaround Time

I am a Younique Presenter. Only because you get suspended and then deactivated after 6 months of inactivity.

I have spent so much money on these products and its shameful. I would never lie about my reviews. This makeup SUCKS. Some of it is good.

(lip stain, liquid lipstick, rosewater, cream shadows...) But a lot of it is HORRIBLE (lip stick, exfoliator, foundation, liquid eyeliner...) Shipping is horrible. I ordered on Thursday and still havent recieved shipping info. Younique sold 60% of the company to Coty and sinxe that happened younique has fone to ***. They give incentives like "sell 10 kudos, let a huge makeup trunk for free".

They dont tell you, though, that all 10 of those have to be individual buyers who need to make an account with a valid email address. These incentives arent things anyone can easily obtain. I work my *** off trying to sell this *** makeup. And for what?

To be stuck at yellow cause I can't drop 2k on makeup a month? Because in honest with people and say "no, dont buy this lip bon bon because it's ***..." I'm so over it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

The lip stain I thought was horrible. It didn't look like I had any on, even after 4 coats.

The product would bleed into my lip's lines. Within 10 minutes, my lips got swollen, itchy and then started peeling.

My fave products from Younique are the bons bons and rosewater. However, they changed the pretty frosty pink bottle to that garish purple one. You can also buy a huge bottle of rose water from the natural health store for half the price.

But I really did love the pink bottle, felt nice to use it.

Bon bons were good for the price.

Foundation was absolutely horrible and not what they claimed. No coverage and slide off skin.

Eye pencil was nice, but nothing special. Can buy at the drugstore, made in Germany from Revlon for half the price.

And last but not least, the women that post their makeup "skills"........would scare kids on Halloween.

I made pink in 6 myths and its easy to do. If you are good at selling.

The incentives we are all told how to win the trunk and we were all told what not to do unlike what this lady has just claimed. So im sorry but that's not true.