Rohnert Park, California
1.5

I thinkasacompany you should not allow cyber bullying and if your reps do you should not allow them to represent you

Comments

A rep from Santa Rosa, Texas (Delila Ambriz) won't respond to my message about a full refund!!! I had expired makeup products and an awful reaction to the foundation , gloss, and mascara!

Never again! Ladies! do not trust the product!

Nor trust Delila Ambriz in Santa Rosa Texas! What a fraud!

#1192702
@Amanda

Amanda, I am sorry your rep hasnt responded. Have you called the company directly?

They can help you with the refund. YOu can do this a couple ways. If you go on to the website www.youniqueproducts.com you can scroll to the very bottom and click on the link that says Customer Support. The other option would be to call them on the phone their phone number is 844-821-8151 They are staffed5 a.m.

to 4 p.m.

pacific time. If you have any problems getting in contact with them please let me know and I will do what I can to help.

#1193579
@Sarah Weirick

Thank you. I called a rep. Promised to get things figured out , so right now it's a waiting game.

#1193007
@Amanda

I agree. She is fraud / ***.

Never a response from here. If you recommend someone to be the sales rep, recommend someone who knows sales