Homer, Alaska
1.6K views
1.7

My first order had a defective lip gloss. I didn't want to deal with calling or emailing and possibly having to pay postage to send it back.

I kept for several months in case I got around to it but I am very busy and don't have time to deal with this type of thing. The first two mascaras I got were amazing! The 3rd, 4th and now 5th have been absolute ***, only working for a few days and then acting as if they were a year old. I keep going back to one of my original tubes which is almost a year old.

I finally went to email support and they need a product lot number or I can't even submit my email to them. I don't know what that is but I assume it's in paperwork I have to dig up. I don't have time for this!! I sold avon for years.

If someone needed to return something it was given back to me and I had to deal with it. This company makes the customers do all the work when they screw something up.

I love the lashes when they work. Going to start asking at cosmetics counters for a similar product.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Its not a bad batch. I've heard from so many people that this is happening and I think they are cutting corners even though their products cost a small fortune.

I recently had my first mascara that I wasn't 100% happy with. The fibers were more clumpy than before.

I think they may have froze during shipping as it was very cold here when it arrived. Anyway, I just sent a picture and they sent me a new one right away. No questions and no need to return the product. I was amazed.

Also, I did provide the lot number (it's always right on the product - there was a guide on the support request that I filled out).

I've also just sent an email before to support@youniqueproducts.com when my computer was having issues and wouldn't let me submit the online support request through their website. Hope this helps!

The product number is literally on the bottom of the product its a little sticker on the bottom. also younique customer service is amazing even tho I had my mascara for over a month they are still sending me a replacement and all i had to do was send them a picture no sennding back no shipping fees nothing!

That really sucks the big one! You got the bad batch.

For future information the lot number should be located at the bottom of your mascara. Try to find a good rep.

Even if you have to find them in another area. If they are a good rep they will handle your claim for you.....