1.2K views
Turnaround Time

So annoyed. I tried their brand new formulation of the 3D mascara (I really liked the original but hated the second reformularion.) Well this new stuff is better, but still not as good as the original.

Anyway, this new mascara irritated my eyes. My eyes aren't particularly sensitive, but something in this new formula isn't agreeing with them. I contact customer support to make a return. This is literally 2 days after I received the product.

And right on their "Love It Guarantee" it states - "Within 14 days of delivery, NO questions asked." Here's what I get back from customer support: Thank you for contacting Younique Support. I am sorry to hear this reformulated 3D Fiber Lashes+ did not meet your expectations. I would be happy to look into your case further. Please respond with the following missing information: 1.

Did you experience a negative reaction to one of our products? 2. To which product do you attribute your reaction? 3.

What symptoms did you experience? Did they occur on first use? 4. Have you consulted with a medical professional?

WHAT HAPPENED TO NO QUESTIONS ASKED?

Seriously! I just want to return this stuff!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Plus Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I would remind them of their no questions asked policy !

Safford, Arizona, United States #1284155

They are asking those questions of everyone to see what issues people are having. If you don't tell them, how are they supposed to know?

Seattle, Washington, United States #1273058

I also agree with this. I loved the original formula and felt there wasn't anything wrong with it.

I have used that product for almost 2 years.

THEN Younique changed the formula and it just isn't the same, dried up in the container after 1 week of daily use, and my lashes were not as voluminous. I called customer service and they "took note of my concerns".