San Antonio, Texas
1.4K views
1.6
Turnaround Time

The mascara did not live up to what it was supposed to do. I hated it.

The mascara dried out in two months. I'll never buy again!! I love makeup and am allways trying new things. The price of this product versus the results of the product were ridiculous!!

I also tried the younique pigment eyeshadow. Your doing good if you can bang the product hard enough to get the desired amount for your eye lids. Hate it!!! I have not tried the foundation.

Has anyone have a review on that product? How is the coverage? Is it full coverage?

How does it wear? I would appreciate your comments if you have tried this product!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments

Bothell, Washington, United States #1210267

The liquid foundation is great....light great coverage, stays on all day....

The mascara will dry out, I always put my mascara in warm water before I use it, and I thin it with a touch of the rose water as it gets clumpy, but all of the mascaras that I have used with fibers tend to get clumpy.

I replace my mascara every 6 weeks anyways and it is still a fraction of the cost of extensions.... That is just how I look at it....

The mineral eye shadows are very subtle, if you want a more dramatic look the crime shadows are great, my favorite by far....

Very easy to work with.... Your presenter should help you with all of theses problems...

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1203122

I am a presenter with Younique and first off I would like to apologize for all the trouble you have had with your products. Our mascara usually only last 2-3 months depending upon how many applications have been used.

Now as far as your question about the foundation, it is a medium coverage and very light weight. If you are wanting full coverage I would suggest the concealer and powder as well. That way you can lock in your products and not have to worry about it coming off. Your concealer will fill in any lines, blemishes and pores prior to your foundation use and then your powder will set and lock it all in.

Now as far as color goes there is a quiz to match you to the correct color but I like tellin all of my customers on top of taking the quiz to please send me a picture of them without makeup so I can double check they are getting the correct color for them. I hope this helps a little and once again on behalf of our company I do apologize that this has happened

to Anonymous Walla Walla, Washington, United States #1212378

When I tried your mascara I loved it...the first few times I use it. After about five times, it dries up and gets clumpy.

Not worth the money for only about five applications. BWagner Washington State

#1202989

the mascara is only supposed to last 2-3 months. you should toss all mascara after that point due to infection control.

London, England, United Kingdom #1201581

The foundation is horrible the coverage is rubbish and sinks in to any fine lines u have making you look 2 years older. I also found it to be to orange in colour horrible.

to Anonymous Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #1212817

You have to make sure you have been color matched properly that makes a world of difference, and you NEED primer on your face before applying any makeup or foundation!

to Anonymous Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1234061

I have used plenty of foundations without using primer before and never had a problem. Have never tried the liquid foundation. And I have had two presenters attempt to color match me, don't think it is right that I have to pay for shipping for presenter errors.