1.2
Turnaround Time

I used to love this company and their product, however, the mascara is no longer the high-quality it was before, and the eyeliners and lip stains do not live up to the hype. Since they changed the formulas, these products have taken a nosedive in quality and customer service does not respond in any way.

They will not exchange or refund despite promising that your satisfaction is guaranteed. CS looks for reasons to challenge you and no longer seems honest or operating with integrity. It is disappointing. As a customer for more than 5 years, I expected better from them but I now have several hundred dollars worth of product that are worthless.

If I spend this type of money I expect the quality to be there as well comma which was the case in the beginning but over the past two years things have definitely gone from bad to worse and I no longer can recommended nor will I use it. And I'm especially pissed off that the company will not refund my money or take back the products that don't live up to the standards we have come to expect and exchange them for the eye pigments for instance that work well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments