1.1K views

Youniques 3D fiber lashes are horrible! Do not buy them!!!

Spent over 29 dollars for the product and does nothing for my lashes. This product will leave your eyes irritated and the fibers fall off into your eyes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Younique Moodstruck 3d Fiber Lashes Mascara.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I find the 3D mascara irritates my eyes with the fibres falling off everywhere. The lips stain doesn't stay on, and the lipgloss which looked so vibrant on my Presenter was dull. Waste of money.

All that for lashes I use CoverGirl mascara and it looks better..This stuff makes your eyelashes look clumpy spider legs don't kid yourself you look a fool..

It sounds like you may not be applying them correctly

I bought some by L'Oréal and it doesn't even fall off.

Cmon, you all know those fibers do fall off... even with the gel.

I love the mascara! I usually apply 3 coats. And yes, I do get a few fibers here and there, but nothing like you describe.

I apologize it appears you were not taught the proper way to use the product??? In order for the fibers to not fall into your eyes you need to use the transplanting gel first coat your lashes very well and immediately have the fiber wand gently press the fiber wand against your hand turning it to pack any loose fibers down to the wand then apply to lashes, no fibers should fall into your eyes.

Then take the transplanting gel and apply to lashes to lock in fibers. Also if you bought through a presenter and its been 14days or less you can get your money back.